- Estate sales and garage sales are your best bet for cheap prices. Your chances of finding one of these babies is probably pretty slim, but not hopeless. You might be searching for awhile, so if you want that headboard right now, maybe not your best option. You can probably expect to pay $5 - $50. Or maybe you'll get really lucky and score one for free.
- Craigslist is a good alternate choice, and often overlaps with estate sales and garage sales. Many times you can peruse through photo galleries before even heading to a sale. Occasionally you might spy a photo with headboard that wasn't highlighted in the sale posting. You can also search "wicker headboard" in the craigslist search bar. Most likely you will spend somewhere between $5 - $100. Or, again, you might find one for free.
|current craigslist post near Scranton, PA|
- eBay is another good option. At any given time there are a handful of these headboards for sale for about $100 -$200. Not sure about shipping. That varies from vendor to vendor. Your best bet is to find something local that you can pick up.
- Etsy also has some headboards. Prices are about the same as eBay. Here's a pair for $175.
|from Etsy seller avintagerevolution|
- The Family Love Tree has an amazingly array of rattan peacock headboards in beautiful colors. These are new, made in Indonesia, and yes, they are 2 to 3 times more than what you would find through any of the above resources. If you aren't on a tight budget, these are a great option.